This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for datarecoverystation.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website and how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data?
- The security procedures in place to protect against the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information?
- Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us such as; name, address, phone, and billing information via email or other direct contacts from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt-out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “HTTPS” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
- We use your personal information to update you on the progress of your job or process your order. We may also use this information for auditing, research, and analysis to operate and improve our technologies and services. We will NOT pass your details on to any third parties.
- Furthermore, when you entrust your hard drive or digital storage, or computer to us, you can be certain that your business or private data will remain confidential and will not be disclosed to anyone at all times. We take all possible measures to ensure your data is safeguarded while in our care.
- We further ensure the physical protection of your data by preventing access to anyone except the data recovery experts assigned to your job.
- To ensure non-disclosure, when you receive the recovered data, Data Recovery Station destroys any copies of the data that were made during the recovery process. This is done after you have verified the receipt of your data.